- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate site staff or other site members.
- You may not use the websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on the websites.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the websites or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Kalmbach Publishing Co.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any staff or member of the websites.
- In using the websites, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- By submitting work to this website, the submitter agrees to grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, modify and perform the user submission in connection with the website owner’s business in any media formats now known and hereafter developed and through any media channels. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to the submitter.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these organizations or individuals.
You agree that Kalmbach Publishing Co. shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Kalmbach Publishing Co. is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Kalmbach Publishing Co., its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account with the sites. While we prohibit such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that Kalmbach Publishing Co. cannot be responsible for the content posted on its sites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the sites at your own risk.
Photo Gallery Terms
- The photo galleries on the Sites are intended for individual member use and are not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate use of our photo galleries is prohibited.
- Please do not use our photo gallery as an advertising medium for you, your work, or your business.
- Your account will be terminated if you or anyone else using your account posts inappropriate (e.g. nude, provocative, etc.) photos within our gallery.
- In the event of a change to your account, we may, but are not obligated to, remove photos you have added to our site. Account status changes would include, but are not limited to:
Images hosted on our site shall be limited to photos that you have taken. Please review our Photo Gallery Copyright Information below.
Your account will be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements for use on other websites. These graphic elements include, but are not limited to, web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, avatars, badges, and other non-photographic elements.
Please keep photo comments on topic (that is, specifically related to the gallery image you’re commenting on). Please keep photo comments cordial and be respectful of other members and their work. Accept that others might not have your same level of expertise or may have completely different taste. Offer constructive feedback; don’t be critical.
Use appropriate language when commenting on photos. No swearing or foul language. Please keep in mind that we have readers of all ages.
- The expiration of your magazine subscription. If your paid magazine subscription expires, we are not obligated to remove your photos from our Subscriber Photo Gallery.
- The locking of your account on the Sites due to inappropriate behavior. If your actions on any part of our site result in the loss of access privileges to the Sites, we are not obligated to remove photos you have added to our site.